The HOPE Program is our educational and material assistance program.
- Earn HOPE CREDITS for every discussion with our advocates.
- Earn double credits by bringing a support partner (the baby’s father or your mom, sister, or friend).
- Redeem these credits for items you need for your baby. (Clothes, blankets, diapers, cribs, etc.)
Any client who is experiencing pregnancy who is in need of education, emotional or spiritual support, and material assistance.
A long-term educational program that allows a man or woman to earn what he or she needs for their baby.
- Combines streaming videos with worksheets, parenting education, personal growth opportunities, and one-on-one emotional support.
- Includes information about pregnancy, labor and delivery, early infant care, raising toddlers, parenting, relationships, and life skills.
Clients should enroll early in their pregnancy. Most clients schedule weekly appointments at the center throughout their pregnancy.
Clients may call 484-1234 to schedule an appointment.