There are many kinds of sexually transmitted diseases and infections.
- You can get an STD/STI the first time you have vaginal, anal, or oral sex.
- Many STDs have no cure while others (STIs) can be treated through medication.
- Most people infected with an STD/STI don’t know it.
- You can get an STD/STI from someone who does not know he/she is infected.
- You can’t tell who has an STD/STI by looking at them.
- Many STDs/STIs can be transmitted to a baby during pregnancy or birth.
STI Tests and treatment are referred to an ON SITE medical services provider.